A powerful feature of SquareOne is the ability to create software packages which can be Deployed to individual or groups of devices.
The package management features of SquareOne allow you to:
- Create deployable software packages
- Track the progress of software deployment
- Track where software has been deployed
- Control the lifecycle of software by:
- Drafting new packages
- Retiring packages that are no longer supported
Several different types of packages can be defined which can be a simple as text or graphic file through to a complete Operating System. Refer to the Install Type setting on the Package Creation page.