Thank you for using the Bsquare Help Center. Our team is available to assist you, per your support contract. We can assist with issues, answer questions, respond to issues, or listen to your enhancement ideas!
If you do not have a support contract, or have not yet purchased Bsquare SquareOne, please contact our Sales staff through our Contact Us page. If you need support with a different Bsquare product, please refer to our Support page.
If you need to report an issue, please use the following steps.
1. Gather all data relevant to this issue
You can assist our Support team by gathering as complete a set of information as possible, including items such as:
- What issues are you experiencing
- What systems are impacted: SquareOne Companion SquareOne Agent, or the SquareOne Registration server
- Date and time (with time zone) that the issue occurred
- Error messages that you have received. Screenshots are appreciated!
- Environment or system logs
- Steps to replicate the issue
- Any other information you have that will be beneficial
2. Create a support ticket
To create a new support ticket, either:
- Click the "Submit a Request" link at the top right of the support.bsquare.com webpage,
- Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com with your information in the message body of the email.
Using either method of ticket creation, you will receive an email confirmation that your support request has been logged, and a Bsquare Customer Service Engineer will be notified to begin processing your request.
If you need to add further information to your support request later, simply "Reply" with your new information to the latest email you received from our support system, and your request will be updated.
3. Escalation process
If your issue requires escalation to have an immediate response, see this article